Call for Nominations — Family Practice
A number of positions on the Doctors Manitoba Family Practice Executive Committee will expire in September 2021. Family physicians with fresh ideas and enthusiasm are encouraged to seek nomination. The Executive Committee meets approximately 2 or 3 times per year and members are provided with an honorarium of $100 per evening meeting. Travel expenses are paid to rural members.
We are please to accept nominations of eligible physicians to serve on the Family Practice Executive Committee to fill the following Executive positions.
|Vice-Chair||1 year term (thereafter assumes Chair for one year)|
|Treasurer||2 year term|
|Secretary||2 year term|
|Rural Member-at-Large||2 year term|
|Urban Member-at-Large||2 year term|
- Members of Doctors Manitoba who are in the Family Practice bloc are eligible to nominate and be nominated (click here to view the Members list).
- Rural refers to the area outside of Winnipeg, including Brandon.
- Terms of office shall commence after the Family Practice Annual General Meeting (usually held in mid September).
- Following the close of nominations, a mail ballot of the family Practice membership shall be conducted, should an election be required.
- Multiple nominations are accepted.