For each day you receive instruction, you can claim:
- If a hotel stay is required:
- $300 per day for both accommodation and meals, for conferences outside of Manitoba
- $200 per day for both accommodation and meals, for conferences within Manitoba
- If a hotel stay is not required:
- $70 per full day of instruction for meals
- $35 per half day of instruction for meals
You must provide proof of the event so we can verify the correct number of days.
If you claim a per diem for hotel accommodation, do not also claim a meal per diem, as the hotel per diem includes meals.
If you share accommodations with another physician who is claiming a CME rebate for the same conference, you can each claim $300 per day outside Manitoba and $200 per day inside Manitoba.