Rapid Test Kit Orders for Doctors’ Offices
Rapid test kits are available free of charge to all medical clinics and physician practices throughout Manitoba through Shared Health’s Testing Task Force. The province’s goal is for doctors’ offices to distribute these rapid test kits to patients attending the clinic for appointment, for their future at-home use, so they are prepared should they develop symptoms, and/or to inform physicians’ clinical decisions such as treatment options.
A few things to note:
- A minimum order of 1000 tests is required to receive free delivery.
- If you are unable to meet the 1000 minimum, consider combining your order with another clinic or practice to avoid delivery charges.
- To assist the distributor manage expiry dates and inventory levels, please indicate your current usage so they can make an assessment on which product to send to your clinic.
- Delivery within the city of Winnipeg takes approximately 2 – 3 business days from the date of order
- Deliveries outside of the city of Winnipeg takes approximately 3 – 5 business days
If you have questions about ordering test kits, please contact the team at Shared Health email@example.com