Winnipeg Pride Rally & Parade
Doctors Manitoba staff and members will be participating in the 2022 Pride Parade to celebrate the diverse community that supports LGBTQ2S+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and two-spirit) people.
Beginning at the Manitoba Legislature, Pride Winnipeg will be holding its pride rally. The parade route will go down Portage Ave, beginning at the corner of Memorial and Portage Ave. and end at the Forks. We are inviting you, your friends and family to join us as we walk the parade route to celebrate and support LGBTQ2S+.
Other communities celebrating pride include:
- Ste. Agathe Pride Parade — May 29, 2:00 – 5:00 — St. Agathe, MB
- Pembina Valley Annual Pride March — June 11, 1:00pm — Altona, MB
- Pride North of 55
- Brandon Pride — June 11 – 18
- Flin Flon Pride — July 2 – 11
- Swan River Pride — June 18 1 – 4pm
As other communities across the province announce their Pride Parade and Event dates, we will share them here.
In Winnipeg there are a variety of community led pride initiatives, some of which we have highlighted below. For a full list, please visit pridewinnipeg.com