Get coverage for basic and major dental along with orthodontics for qualified dependents.
Good oral hygiene is important for your overall health.
Doctors Manitoba dental insurance provides coverage for preventative and restorative services which are important for oral health. Like all our plans, it’s created and designed by physicians, for physicians.
The dental plan provides assistance for dental care expenses, inside and outside Manitoba.
80% Basic Dental (Includes periodontics and endodontics) with a 6 month recall
50% Major Dental (Combined Basic & Major maximum of $1,500 per person per calendar year
50% Orthodontics (braces must be placed before the attainment of age 17; payments can continue to be paid while 18 years of age but ceases upon attainment of age 19) with $1,500 lifetime maximum.
Members may enroll within one year of becoming a member of Doctors Manitoba. Otherwise enrollment is only available at certain open enrollment periods which may be announced in the future. Enrollment may also be allowed if you lose other insurance or lose coverage through a spouse or partner plan (other conditions may apply, call for details).
- No deductible
- Based on current Manitoba Dental Fee Guide
- Enroll without proof of good health and have coverage for life for both you and your partner/spouse. Coverage for dependent children continues until their 21st birthday, or until their 25th birthday if they are a full-time student.
- Must enroll according to your true family status.
- Must be under age 70 as of your enrollment date.
- Apply as a Single, a Single + 1, or as a family (more than one dependent)
Rates (as of January 1, 2024):
- Single: $62.20 monthly, $746.40 annually
- Single plus one dependent: $139.32 monthly, $1,671.84 annually
- Family: $190.27 monthly, $2,283.24 annually
(Monthly rates are subject to a $2.00 per month service charge. Premiums are non-taxable.)