REGENT PRIMACY MEDICAL CLINIC MEDICAL PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY
For Two BUSY Family Practice/Walk In positions!
Regent Primacy Medical Clinic is a family clinic providing excellent, integrative medical care to our community. We are located inside the Superstore at 1578 Regent Ave W in Winnipeg.
Our physicians are dedicated to providing easy access, and empathetic medical care to a growing community. In addition to the provision of family and walk-in medicine, we also have rapid access to psychiatry, procedural and women’s health care. A pharmacy and lab onsite and staff trained to facilitate short list labs such as throat swabs, pregnancy tests and urine dips and EKGs brings added convenience to you and your patients.
We are looking to recruit two physicians to provide comprehensive care to a growing community with a variety of needs. This is an exciting opportunity for the walk-in physician who wants to be busy.
• We provide an aesthetically pleasing clinic environment with well trained staff, full EMR and billing support, as well as ongoing teaching and mentoring in a collegial network of physicians,
• We have a room set up to perform procedures, and ECGs as well as all of the tools needed to practice the kind of medicine you want to practice
• Work the hours you want, see the patients you want, practice the type of medicine that best fits your interests, whether it is family medicine, travel, addictions, counselling, or walk-in. Regent Primacy Clinic hours are 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
• Our competitive overhead includes all Manitoba health and private billings. We also provide mentoring support to help to optimize billings and ensure that you are paid fairly for the work that you do.
• Regent Primacy Medical Clinic treats both patients and physicians as clients with unique needs, and so we provide not just a workspace, but a place where we expect you to be happy building a career.
- Renumeration / Overhead Split: Competitive overhead of 25%
- Contact Name: Deidre Ross
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (204) 275-1500
- Address: 1578 Regent Ave. W
- RHA: Winnipeg RHA
- Closing Date: 02/28/2020