Primary Care Physician
785 Keewatin Street, Winnipeg MB R2X 3B9
Date Posted: August 25, 2021
RHA: Winnipeg RHA
Primary Care Physician, Indefinite Term (0.6 EFT)
Department: Primary Care
Position: 0.6 EFT Primary Care Physician (indefinite term maternity/parental leave coverage)
Start Date: January 04, 2022 – (anticipated end date, Aug 31, 2022 [7‑month Term])
Salary & Benefits: As per the Doctor’s Manitoba contract
The Primary Care Physician will function within an interdisciplinary, collaborative primary health care team as a first-line provider of primary health care, episodic care, chronic disease management, prevention, and promotion to clients across the lifespan living in the Inkster/Seven Oaks Community. This position will work at Access NorWest and other community settings.
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM).
- CCFP certified.
- Experience in primary care settings; acute care and community settings an asset.
- Excellent advanced clinical, communication and counselling skills.
- Highly developed clinical reasoning, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team includingphysicians, nurse practitioners, primary care nurses, and allied health professionals.
- Must be willing to work weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- EMR (Accuro) and MS Office proficiency an assets.
- Child and Adult Abuse Registry and Criminal Records Check required.
Forward your application in confidence to:
Application Deadline: Posted Until Filled.
We thank everyone who expresses interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.