General Practitioner (2 Full time positions available)
B‑88 Sherbrook St.
Date Posted: June 30, 2021
Renumeration / Overhead Split: fee-for-service
RHA: Winnipeg RHA
Two Full-time physician opportunities available at Medigroup Health Centre
You will be working in a new state-of-the-art clinic located in Southwest Winnipeg (Unit 14 — 1585 Kenaston Blvd). You will see patients with or without appointments and work in English. Each physician will work out of two rooms.
You will carry out duties as a general practitioner including:
- Diagnose and treat the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of walk-in patients and patients with appointments
- Examine patients and take their histories
- Order laboratory tests, X‑rays, and other diagnostic procedures
- Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients’ physical and mental health
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Advise patients and their families on healthcare including health promotion, disease, illness, and accident prevention
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
- Manage primary patient care
- Provide continuous care to patients
- Report contagious and other diseases to governmental authorities
This is a permanent full-time position. Remuneration is on a fee-for-service basis. We also provide generous vacation allowance, flexible schedule options, and time off for continuing medical education.
You will require the skills and training of a licensed physician including:
- a recognized university medical degree
- completion of residency requirements, and
- be eligible to register as a member of the Canadian Family Physicians and to obtain the related provincial authorizations to practice medicine in Manitoba.
This is an excellent opportunity to practice medicine without the responsibility of administrating an office.
We would be pleased to hear from you.