Doctors Manitoba and JouleTM, the Canadian Medical Association’s newest company, are pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in the Physician Leadership Institute’s (PLI) Coaching for Excellence course.
The course will be held on November 20 – 22, 2020. It will be held virtually.
At the end of this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will be able to:
- Address opportunities in the medical context where coaching can be useful
- Explain the nature of the coaching relationship and the mindset required for successful coaching
- Discuss how coaching can contribute to engagement for individual and team performance
- Identify strategies for establishing a coaching relationship
- Describe a model of coaching that can be utilized by physicians
- Practice coaching skills of listening, inquiry and supporting
- Develop a plan for utilizing coaching in your work content