Skip to content
How to Apply
- An application form is available in the Forms Library.
- Submit to Doctors Manitoba your completed, signed application form and a cheque for applicable premiums made out to Doctors Manitoba. Payments can also be made by pre-authorized deduction from your bank account.
How to Make a Claim
- A claim form is available in the Forms Library.
- Send your completed claim form and any supporting evidence required, such as detailed receipts (for prescription drugs receipts must include the Drug Identification Number) or physician’s letter to the Insurer.
- Reimbursement of eligible expenses will be promptly made by the insurance company.