Doctors Manitoba Book Club — 1st Session
The Doctors Manitoba Physician Health and Wellness Committee recognizes that building connection and community in medicine is integral to enhancing well-being. One initiative underway in the creation of the first ever Doctors Manitoba Book Club.
For our first book club session we will be discussing the Giller Prize-winning novel “The Sleeping Car Porter” by Suzette Mayr. We are thrilled to announce Suzette Mayr will be joining our virtual book club for a Q+A. There will also be an a chance for the group to discuss the book and share thoughts.
- WINNER OF THE 2022 SCOTIABANK GILLER PRIZE
- PUBLISHERS WEEKLY TOP 20 LITERARY FICTION BOOKS OF 2022
- OPRAH DAILY: BOOKS TO READ BY THE FIRE
- THE GLOBE 100: THE BEST BOOKS OF 2022
- CBC BOOKS: THE BEST CANADIAN FICTION OF 2022
For more information on the book click here
Members can purchase the book directly from the publisher and receive a 15% discount using the code: Doctors Manitoba at checkout. Discount will apply to e‑book, audio and paperback formats.