The pandemic has caused major disruptions to all services, including medical practices. We have prepared guidance and tips for physicians in all settings to help you adapt your practice, for both virtual and in-person care.
See our resources:
- Checklist on keeping your clinic open
- Adapting your practice during the pandemic: slides from June webinar with advise from CPSM, infection prevention and control, responding to patient expectations and other tips to adapt your practice and succeed during COVID-19.
- Show Your Caution (Poster) to reassure visitors that your practice is screening patients, cleaning more frequently, applying physical distancing in common areas and taking other precautions to keep them safe.
- Show Your Caution Poster – Child Friendly Version
- Wear a Mask, Stop the Spread – poster