Doctors Manitoba is helping physicians connect with current information and resources about COVID-19.
Information for Health Care Providers
- Shared Health resource site, including memos and alerts, guidelines, forms and communications materials such as posters.
- Information and advice from Doctors Manitoba to members about COVID-19
Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active Living
- Information for the public, including travel advice and fact sheets in several languages
- Information for workplaces and employers
- CMPA COVID-19 Hub
- Federal travel advisories
- Public Health Agency of Canada COVID-19 outbreak updates
- Worldwide Map of COVID-19 Cases (Johns Hopkins)
- Canadian Medical Association
- World Health Organization
If you have any concerns as a physician regarding COVID-19, you can contact Doctors Manitoba for advocacy assistance.