112th Annual General Meeting
Friday May 8, 2020
In his notice to members on April 7, Doctors Manitoba President Dr. Fourie Smith wrote about how important it is for Doctors Manitoba to continue to have a strong voice in advocating for Manitoba’s physicians. Given the COVID-19 situation, you will be able to attend the AGM by teleconference or online, with the ability to fully participate just as you have in past in-person meetings.
The simple registration process will provide you with the link and a unique code to participate in the meeting on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Members who prefer to participate by telephone will receive the number to call, again with a unique code to participate in the meeting.
You will also have access to the documents to be discussed at the AGM.
Order of Business
- Call to Order by President – Introduction of Guests
- Order of Business and Approval of Modified Rules of Order
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- In Memoriam
- Address from the 2019-2020 CMA President Dr. Sandy Buchman
- 2019-2020 Doctors Manitoba President’s Address – Dr. Fourie Smith
- Motion to amend the Constitution and By-Laws
- Announcement of Doctors Manitoba President-Elect 2020-21
- New Business
- Installation of Dr. Cory Baillie as the 2020-2021 Doctors Manitoba President
- Address from the 2020-2021 President of Doctors Manitoba – Dr. Cory Baillie